Chelsea flop Romelu Lukaku has landed in Milan to complete his €8 million loan transfer back to Inter.
Lukaku re-signed for Chelsea in a club-record £98 million ($120m) deal after firing Inter to the Serie A title in 2020-21, but failed to reach the same heights in his first season back at Stamford Bridge.
The 29-year-old has been pushing for a return to San Siro as a result and, with an agreement between the two clubs now in place, he is set to be unveiled as a Nerazzurri player once again.
In the early hours of Wednesday, June 28, Lukaku touched down at Linate Airport in Milan with his entourage.
The Belgium international will undergo a medical before signing for Inter on loan for the duration of the 2022-23 campaign.
Lukaku told reporters upon his arrival in Italy: “Im too happy.”
???? Romelu Lukaku has arrived in Milan for his second spell at the Nerrazuri .Hell have his medical today.#Inter???? @GianluVisco pic.twitter.com/6UGSNyd9jb— Kellosamuel (@kellosamuel) June 29, 2022Lukakus disappointing Chelsea return
Lukaku only managed to score 15 goals in 44 appearances across all competitions for Chelsea in 2021-22 as he struggled to hold down a regular spot in Thomas Tuchels starting XI.Article continues below
The experienced frontman helped the Blues claim the FIFA Club World Cup, but also managed to alienate supporters in a controversial interview to Italian media last December, in which he expressed regret over leaving Inter.
Chelsea have decided to offload Lukaku as they begin their new era under Todd Boehlys ownership, but Inter do not have an option to buy him outright next summer.
Further readingLukaku, Dybala and Skriniar transfer updates from Inter CEOInter ultras fire Lukaku warning after betrayalTorres, Higuain & Lukaku – The curse of the Chelsea No.9
K138 Casino is amongst the most popular bookmakers in Malaysia, offering a comprehensive sportsbook, which covers every mainstream sport. If you prefer mobile betting and looking for good mobile bookmaker, K138 is a perfect choice.
K138 Mobile Version
K138 players seem to find it convenient to place their bets through the mobile version of website. Wondering how to do that yourself?
- Launch the browser of your mobile device
- Go to K138win.com
- Sign in or register via your mobile phone or tablet
- Enjoy betting with K138!
Here is no reading between the lines involved when it comes to betting on k138 through the mobile phone. The site is perfectly optimized for all mobile devices, and it adjusts automatically to your screen size. The website’s special features are also applicable to the mobile version of K138 Mobile, including cash-out, live-streaming, and in-play betting.
k138 Mobile App for Android
Betting on the go with K138 is not only possible through the mobile version of the sportsbook. On the contrary, K138 mobile app can be downloaded and installed on all mobile devices across various software systems. To download and enjoy betting with K138 simply follow the next steps:
- Open the mobile version of the website through your mobile device
- Search at the footer of the page for the K138 apps button or Visit K138app.com
- Click to download the apk file
- Visit the settings of your android device and launch the Security & Restrictions tab
- From the drop-down list, select the Unknown Sources option by doing this, you allow the installation of the apk files on your android device
Downloading the .apk file is an essential step to use K138 app for android. You don’t have to worry about changing your phone’s settings, as this is a pretty standard procedure that all android users have to complete. To start the installation and access the K138 sportsbook with your android device, continue with the following steps:
- At this point, you will need to launch the FileBrowser app, which is available on all android devices
- Click on the apk file and accept
- When you are redirected to the installation screen, press to install the K138 app
- If you complete these 10 steps successfully, from now onwards, you will always be able to access the K138 android app with a simple tap on your mobile screen.